The Chamber is pleased to partner with Get Up to Speed & HotSWLEP Growth Hub for this free event:
Join us at this inspiring event and benefit from a morning filled with thought-provoking ideas, digital trends and useful tips and tools!
Delivered in jargon-free language, the event is aimed at non-techie, small to medium-sized businesses that are interested in how to practically apply the latest in digital technology.
This free-to-attend event will explore how the face of work will change over the next 5-10 years:
- New technologies for small businesses
- Benefits of flexible working
- The Internet of Things
- Blockchain, Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies
- Cyber trends
- Digital marketing developments
The event will also include two taster workshops:
- Microsoft Office 365 vs Google GSuite – which one best suits your business?
- An introduction to managing projects with Trello, Slack and other free tools
Heart of the South West Growth Hub business advisers will be on hand to provide information about publicly funded and part-funded business support programmes, grants and opportunities that may be available for you.
Tomorrow’s leading businesses are preparing today so don’t miss this exciting opportunity to ensure you stay ahead of the digital curve and network with other like-minded businesses.
There is no charge to attend, but booking here is essential.